Job Location : Bangalore
Experience : 3 to 6 Years
• Maintain and deliver seamless and consistent communication and collaboration services to Microsoft LYNC System.
• Support, optimize and maintain MS LYNC 2010 infrastructure with high availability. Troubleshoot all the issues relating to Lync infrastructure..
• Sound and proven knowledge on Microsoft Technologies : Windows 2008 Active Directory and Exchange.
• Develop, implement and deploy MS LYNC strategies and architecture to support business needs.
• Collaborate with other IT technical teams to define and develop documented procedures; implement service and system monitoring and alerting; provide extended support.
• Propose and articulate technical directions to other IT teams.
• Excellent facilitation and communication skills – verbal and written;
• Ability to translate and articulate requirements;
• Good business knowledge
• Ability to work in a team
• Good planning skills.
• Must be able to work effectively with multiple teams, multiple projects at once
• Must thrive in a fast-paced, time compressed, and dynamic environment
• Solid skills and discipline for Change Management practices and processes
• Windows 2008, Windows 2003 and Windows 2000.
• Microsoft Exchange 2003, 2007 and 2010.
• MS LYNC 2010
• Office Communications Server 2007
• Blackberry Enterprise Server 4.1 and 5.0
• DPM 2007
• MOM 2005 (Good to have)
• SQL 2005, 2007 (Good to have)
• Powershell and other scripting tools