Ideal candidate must have 10+ Years of Experience in handling large ERP based projects.
• Work with the delivery/development teams driving Product road map
• Participates and contribute in Concept/Design reviews.
• Provides tangible solutions and expert guidance on issues faced by various stakeholders.
• Mentoring and Grooming Business Analysts and SMEs in the team
• Should be able to write POC and do White papers
• Pre-sales support – Works with Onsite and Project teams
• Should come up with alternative solutions and provide the trade-offs as well as the final recommendation.
o 10+ years of experience in implementing diverse Financial ERPs (SAP/ORACLE).
o Excellent Communication Skills, both written and verbal.
o Expert knowledge in Financial Domain / Government accounting, preferably a CA / ICWA.
o Participated in sales proposals and estimation activities.
o Profound experience in requirement gathering & Business Analysis.
o Knowledge/understanding of the Domain – State and Local Governments – Financial.
o Ability to look at things from the end user’s perspective
o Strong understanding of standards and best practices.
o Fast and Independent Learning
o Strong problem solving/analysis skills.
o Ability to work through difficult problems independently.
o Ability to think out-of-box
o Demonstrates initiative and desire to innovate.
o Assertiveness and confidence in work
Team – Equinox e Services @equinoxesin