Required #NET #Technical #Architect for Bangalore
As a .Net Windows Workflow Foundation architect you must have…
• Min 10 years of.NET development and consultancy experience with min 4+ years’ experience in a technical role such as Application Architect.
• Extensive experience in creating workflow applications and in-depth technical knowledge of the MS Workflow engine, Visual Studio workflow designers and the workflow data/programming/ flow control models.
• Experience in creating and hosting WCF services supporting various different protocols and authorization approaches.
• Knowledge of UML and expertise in using modeling tools like Enterprise Architect.
• Strong Spoken and Written communication skills.
Your role demands that you …
• Should be proficient in creating project artifacts like architectural documents and technical specifications.
• Work closely with cross-functional distributed teams in Sweden and India.
• Effectively communicate scope, vision and system requirements to the product management.
• Understand and apply design and modeling concepts.
• Participate in long-term planning of architectural and technical roadmap of the product.
• Conduct architectural analysis and system design reviews.
• Knowledge of Agile SCRUM development methodology will be an added advantage.
• Knowledge of Oracle/ SQL, Internet Information Server and Security (SSL and certificates).
• Knowledge of other Microsoft technologies like
• Knowledge of SKELTA or any other workflow products.
• Microsoft Certified Architect (MCA) or Microsoft Certified Solutions Master (MCSM) or any other equivalent certifications.
• Knowledge of MS Office tools like PowerPoint and Visio is also desirable.
• Knowledge of collaborative tools like Office Communicator, LIVE Meeting and SKYPE.
Team – Equinox e Services