Ideal candidate must have handled 80% of the below in HR / Operations
should have 4-6 Years of experience in #IT / #ITES Industry
- Maintain Member records in Tool databases& personal files. Ensure accuracy & up-to-date information.
- Prepare monthly HR reports& manage #HRIS. Ensure accuracy & up-to-date information
- Implement HR policies and processes. Communicate the same to Members.
- Monitor & ensure the implementation of all the statutory #compliance like Gratuity, PF etc.
- Manage Member salary processing by providing inputs to payroll w.r.t attendance, shift allowance, deductions etc.
- Maintain leave &attendance report for all Members
- Manage opening of Member bank accounts
- Manage Member Separations/Exits
- Manage Member onsite movement as part of the #Global Mobility program
- Educate new joiners on the Member benefits on the first day of induction
- Issue varieties of HR letters e.g. address proof letter, relieving letter, experience letter, merit increment letter
• Manage Member Agreements e.g. Onsite Bond, Service Agreement
- Advise the finance team on the timely completion of full & final settlement for exited Members
- Support finance team on PF administration, if need be
- Ensure closure of action items within laid down SLAs
- Review Key Performance Indicators (KPI), Service Level Agreements(SLA) andStandard Operating Procedures
(SOPs). Modify/update/improveKPI/SLA/SOP as & when required.
- Interface with Member and resolves grievances
- Manage Member reference check information
- Prior experience of working with ERPslike #Peoplesoft, Oracle 11i, SAP