Job Openings for UI Designer in Bangalore
Ideal Candidate should have 4 – 9 Years of Experience with atleast 3+ Years as UI Designer
Job location is Bangalore
- Overall responsibility for understanding customer’s brief, convert that into appealing, highly usable interfaces. Engages with Product owners and/or customer early on to seek a deeper appreciation of the customers’ business problem/goals.
- Prepares low fidelity prototypes of sites/features (ranging from paper-and-pencil concepts to wireframes or interactive prototypes) for internal review and brain storming.
- Presents high fidelity designs/mock-ups to the customer for review/iteration/approval.
- Capable of gauging technical feasibility of the prototype and helping development team with GUI implementation.
- Capable of working directly with customers in an iterative/agile manner to dramatically improve the prototypes in a short time Able to explain his/her design philosophy verbally and in writing with stakeholders.
- Creative, talented and knowledgeable designer capable of producing stunning, user-centric web/mobile interfaces with 6+ yrs of experience and Solid portfolio demonstrating design savvy.
- Design Tools: Mastery of Photoshop, Illustrator, Firework and associated design tools.
- Good eye for aesthetics: layout, grid systems, color theory and typography.
- Conceptual understanding of User Interface Design and the Design Process. Self-starter, Ability to deal with ambiguity and change
- Has competence in C# / ASP.Net MVC and can provide example code.
- Strong understanding of mobile platforms, particularly iOS, Android and Windows Phone.
- Passionate and intimately knowledgeable about all things web and mobile Understanding of the limitations of web and mobile, with approaches/ideas to flex those boundaries.
- Candidate must absolutely be in sync with recent design standards and trends.
- Formal education in interaction design (Bachelor’s/Master’s/Diploma) is a definite plus.